Sunday, 26 September 2010

Navy Seals Workout Strength Training

the navy seals workout, strength training, build raw power exercise for men, build strength, building raw power, exercises for men to increase pure strength, navy seals workout series for men, workouts for men, squats, shoulder press and deadlift workouts for men.




The Navy Seals Workout : Strength Training Raw Power

The Navy Seals Workout Series
Workout Video 5 Strength Training Raw Power - Simple exercises to increase your pure strength.. Squats, Shoulder Press and Deadlift workout.

Digging down deep and tapping into Raw Power is what Navy Seals are often called to do. Strength Training Raw Power..
3 Simple exercises that when combined will give you Total Body Strength. 3 Simple Lifts that increase your pure strength!

THE WORKOUT

SQUAT
SHOULDER PRESS
DEAD LIFT

For each exercise do 5 repetitions X 5 Sets,
 with 3-5 minutes rest between sets.
Increase weight after each set.

5 comments:

  1. Nice blog and informative ! Visit my blog vba tutorial Just started to blog about my favorite topic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello friend,

    You have good and informative blog. Congrats!
    Thank you for following my blog on Google Friend
    Connect. I have also followed your blog.
    Let's keep in touch.

    multibrand.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Navy SEALs are probably by far the most elite tactical athletes and their workouts are no joke! A few companies have come out with great information on Navy SEAL training programs as well as tactical athlete fitness programs. I have attended both and let me tell you, I have never been pushed so hard in my life!

    Check out: SEAL Training Adventures | Civilian Navy SEAL Training Programs or SEAL360Fitness | A Tactical Athlete Fitness Program both are created by former Spec Ops, Navy SEALs and D1 Athletes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really a very helpful article on Chest workouts for men, and I always want to read such knowledgeable articles like this one. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commentators here! http://newtestosterone.com

    ReplyDelete